Friday, January 4, 2008

Wisteria Lane Devastated!


Desperate Housewives returns this
Sunday, January 6, 2008
with an all new episode.

Tune in to ABC to find out
who survived the tornado and who didn't!

I'm glad they are going to air this episode. I've been wanting to know what happen to Lynette's family.

I'm wondering though do they have any more episodes to follow this one up? Are they going to leave us in limbo again after this episode?

I'm glad they are going to tell us what happened. It's just that they stopped it on the best episode possible for a cliff hanger. We are all use to cliff hangers and boy that was a good one. So I sure hope they have more new episodes to follow up with, or this one is so good it can be used as a cliff hanger itself.

When is this strike going to end?

0 Comments: