Thursday, January 3, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice

Trying to revitalize The Apprentice for the New Year?

I used to watch. Actually, I watched the first two seasons. It was great. After the first couple seasons it became redundant, at least for me.

This season Donald has 14 celebrities competing for $250,000.00 to donate to their selected charity.




    So who are whose 14? Here is an overview:

    • Gene Simmons - Kiss Frontman/ Entrepreneur playing for Pediatric AIDS
    • Trace Adkins - Country Music Star playing for Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
    • Marilu Henner - Actress/ Author playing for Physicians Comm Responsible Medicine
    • Stephen Baldwin - Actor playing for Carol M. Baldwin Cancer Research Fund
    • Carol Alt - Model/ Actress playing for The Tony Alt Memorial Foundation
    • Vincent Pastore - Actor playing Lustgarten Foundation
    • Nely Galan - Entrepreneur/ Frmr Telemundo Exec playing for Count Me In
    • Nadia Comaneci - Olympic Gold Medalist/ Gymnastics playing for Special Olympics
    • Jennie Finch - Olympic Gold Medallist/ Softball playing for Breast Cancer Research
    • Lennox Lewis - Heavyweight/ Boxing Champion playing for The Muhammed Ali Center
    • Tito Ortiz - Ultimate Fighting Champion playing for St. Jude Children's Research
    • Piers Morgan - Editor/ Americas Got Talent playing for Fallen Heroes Fund Tiffany
    • Fallon - Playboy Playmate/ Frmr Miss Georgia playing for Walter Reed Society

    • and drum roll please............ SHE'S BAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK yes, you know it, your favorite Apprentice vixen, Omarosa. Omarosa is playing for Positive Vibrations Youth Mentoring Program, at Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum in Compton.


    These folks should make for some interesting TV viewing. I wasn't going to watch, but now I'm seriously thinking about it.

    How many real celebrities can Omarosa piss off?

    I say Gene shouldn't be gentle -- he should lick as often as possible.

    Watch out ladies it gets hot in the kitchen and the board room!

    15 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Licking is always a good way to get ahead in business. I think Donald would respect that

    fmtv1 said...

    I agree! I respect it! :)

    Thanks for responding.

    lissa said...

    I didn't watch any of the seasons but I did saw the commercial. Not a big fan of reality television.

    Thanks for visiting my Sunday Scribblings. Enjoy your week.

    Anonymous said...

    Yikes what a lot of duds, half of them didn't make it the first time ... yet, I'll be glued if it comes downunder! Thanks for your visit, I'm working on the oatmeal problem ;~)

    Tumblewords: said...

    LOL. I'm sure this will be another one I'll miss. Wonder if I'll miss it. Good post!

    fmtv2 said...

    Hi Lissa,

    Welcome! You have a good week as well!

    fmtv2 said...

    Hey Redness,

    This is different because it has celebrities in it. If you get the chance to see it in Australia, you'll never leave the tv!

    fmtv2 said...

    Hi Jen.

    I'll have to check that out, sounds like my cup of tea. Thanks!

    fmtv2 said...

    Thanks Tumblewords!

    Unknown said...

    We wanted to watch this, but didn't get home to catch the premiere...hope we can still get into it.
    Great post.
    This is my first SS.
    http://wannabeawritersomeday.blogspot.com/2008/01/sunday-scribbles-edition-1.html

    fmtv2 said...

    Hi Sassy Lucy,

    Welcome!

    It was rather fun, a new twist. Catch it next week and see what you think.

    Anonymous said...

    Nice post! I loved the other Apprentice shows but stayed clear of this one just becasue of the celebrities. After reading your post and comments I guess I will have to give it a shot.

    Anonymous said...

    I just caught the boardroom last night. But I'll probably start watching. Unless I can't stand too much Omarosa.

    fmtv2 said...

    Hi Tongutiedmuse,

    Welcome! I'd be interested to know what you think!

    fmtv2 said...

    Hi Emma,

    Welcome! I know what you mean, a little of her goes a very long way.